Bestlink Mission 40 High Air Presure Dth Button Bits, Down the Hole Rock Drilling Bit
Price:$ 50-3000 / Pieces
- SupplyAbility: 1000 pcs per month
- Port: Xiamen
- Min. Order: 1 (Pieces)
- Packaging Detail: plywood packing
- Delivery Detail: within 20 days after payment
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF,Others
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/A,Western Union,Money Gram
Richard Chen (CEO) Telephone:86-592-5601702 Add to Basket
Bestlink Mission 40 High Air Presure DTH Button Bits, Down The Hole Rock Drilling Bit
2. Low air pressure holeDia.: 65-220mm
3. High air pressure hole Dia.: 85-305mm
4. Face type: Drop center/concave/convex/double gauge/flat
5. Our DTH Bit can be suitable for many types of DTH Hammer, such as XL, Mission, COP, IR, Mach, Demag, SD, Bulroc, Halco Mach, Digger etc.
6. Inch available: 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 12", etc...
High pressure dth bits
DTH bit is our company main product. After mang years search, we have rich experience in development and manufacture which adopted high-quality raw materials, advanced craft technology and passed through strictly inspection, manufacturing high quality products.
If you interested in our product please contact freely.
The information you may like to know before order:
1. Methods of Payment:
T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) or Western Union or L/C at sight
2. Handling time for an order
Based on order quantity, normally it takes 25 days for production.
Only 2 or 3 days if we have stock on your request size.
3. Shipping way
Sample order: We suggest Courier express like DHL/UPS/TNT/FEDEX or by air
Bulk order: We suggest by air or by sea.
4. Quality Control
We have our own experienced QC.
There will be strict inspection and testing for every order before shipping out.
5. After Services:
1. Our sales team will response for your question within 24 hours (Holidays Excluded)
2. Technical Support will be available in any time
3. Free replacement will provide once the failure confirmed caused by our product quality
1. Our factory has been specialized in manufacturing drilling tools and spare parts since 1980.
2. We have advanced technology and equipment.
3. Our technician has more than 25 year's professional working experience.
4. Rock drilling tools are exported throughout the world. Main market: Norway, Turkey, USA,
Canada, Australia, Brazil, Uruguay, Iran, Philippines, Thailand, India, etc.